Latitudes Outfitting Co. • 20-29 years of experience
Our partial day guided fishing/float trip includes:
* Local Waters: Bitterroot River, including the West and East Fork (depending on time of year), Blackfoot and Clark Fork River.
* Partial day trips are generally 4 to 5 hours of guided fishing from a drift boat/fishing raft by a professional and licensed guide.
* AM and PM partial day options are available, depending on the time of year and guide availability.
* Trip includes: all flies, leaders, rods (if necessary), transportation to/from designated meeting location, non-alcoholic beverages, and an expert guide.
Additional Expenses to Consider/Non-Included:
* Guide Gratuities: The average gratuity ranges from $100 to $150+ per guide/day for a partial day trip. We recommend cash paid directly to your guide at the end of the trip; however, gratuity can be added to your invoice and/or credit card payment.
* Lunch is not included/provided
* Montana Fishing License - https://fwp.mt.gov/buyandapply/fishinglicenses
* Personal Gear: please see our fishing gear/packing list for recommendations on what to bring - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xh1qiIZphTK8cDbyCMPw4qQD7WGC4npC/view?usp=share_link
* Trip insurance (i.e. TravelGuard or IMGlobal) and travel expenses, such as lodging, car rental, etc.
Receipt of payment confirms that the client(s) has read and accepted the terms outlined within Latitudes Outfitting Co. cancellation policy which can be found here:
We will set a meet location and time based on local fishing conditions and area of your lodging or desired local river. Expect our office to reach out approximately 2-3 days prior to your scheduled trip to confirm and finalize details.
If you have any food allergies or medical concerns, please make us aware of those as soon as possible.
Our guided fishing/float trips are family-friendly and great for beginners or expert anglers.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact our main office at 406-363-3123 or email@example.com.
Exact meeting location will be provided after booking.
Hamilton, Montana • 20-29 years of experience
Welcome to Latitudes Outfitting Company. We offer professionally-guided Fly Fishing and Hunting trips based out of the Bitterroot Valley, Montana. We are in business of sharing our passion and love for the outdoors. With over 25 years of outfitting and guiding experience in Montana, we know how to make your fly fishing and hunting dreams a reality.
From the Owner, Robert Gary:
I was a lucky one. Since the time I was child, I knew what I wanted do. I wasn’t sure about the questions of how, where or when, I just knew I was going to fish and hunt for the rest of my life. Over 30 years later, I have created my reality and have been given a life to live outdoors. Blessed to grow up in a hunting and fishing family that encouraged my interests, even as a child, I truly knew what passion felt like.
Over 25 years ago, I made my home here in Montana. I started guiding out of the pure love of continuing to experience those special moments in nature and I feel that is what has made a difference in transposing my philosophies, values and principals to my clients. As time passed, I wanted to make sure that if I couldn’t be the one to share this world all the time with my guests, then I would cultivate a group of dedicated, passion-driven, like-minded people who could help me deliver those same feelings to folks from across the globe. I realized that there was a needed niche in our outfitting and guiding world to assemble only certain men and women who could not only deliver my message, but who live it on a daily basis.
I have hand-picked every person who represents my company, and myself. They are, simply put, the finest guides in the industry and I am sincerely willing to guarantee it. Thanks to my talented and dedicated staff, I now operate one of the most successful outfitting businesses in Western Montana, with over 85% repeat clientele annually. We have stayed at the forefront of our industry and continue to strive to always do better to deliver customer satisfaction while maintaining our integrity and the love of the game we play. I have no reservations about saying that Latitudes Outfitting Co. will remain at the top of our business to bring the next generations into the world of outdoors that we truly love unconditionally.
Robert L. Gary,